Replica Wholesale Omega Seamaster PloProf 1200m 22.214.171.124.04.001
An ad for the first Omega Ploprof said, “It may not look pretty on the surface, but deep down it is beautiful.” It’s a curious statement for an official ad, but well sums up a lot of what the original ancient 1970s super diver was all about. Omega was one of those direct innovators and Rolex from the market to supply serious professional divers (most especially the likes of Jacques Cousteau) with reliable diving watch instruments. In its heyday, the Ploprof (a contraction of “Plongeur Professional”) was an extremely innovative tool based on years of development.Omega achieved a design that not only withstood the depths, but managed to, again and again, remain underwater for long intervals. It sported unique features like a more or less one-piece circumstance, simple to grip safety bezel, and protected crown. It was arguably the best diving tool of its time. It was also very pricey. As a professional tool it actually sat more or less at the top of the Omega product line and was extremely expensive even contemplating its professional-use sector. Nonetheless, the watch has been a hit with pros and customers alike. Nevertheless Omega needed to make excuses for its looks.History appears to claim the Ploprof was a hit with the guys and a dog with the ladies (not a adorable puppy). The design isn’t exactly elegant, which has much to do with the fat orange instant, and also the strange looking asymmetrical case. Nowadays it looks somewhat like a Star Wars spacecraft in your wrist. Nevertheless, we find it amazing. So beautiful that the original versions continue to enjoy a very healthy cult status along with collector’s market. In 2009, Omega released an upgraded version of the Ploprof beneath the Seamaster collection, offering fans of the layout an exciting contemporary method of enjoying the famed diver.
Two of my very favorite components to the situation are the right hand side’s four big, rectangular, checkerboard-like surfaces which meet in a sharp point in the center, in addition to how complicated the lug under the Helium escape valve is designed. Imminently beautiful watches may please the eye more at first glance, but often end up being super dull in no time — a very large portion of why I like wearing the Ploprof so much is because of the very minute and special parts of the circumstance, demanded by the, yes, 99.99999% of the time entirely unharnessed functionalities.Speaking of which: the screw-down crown along with its massive shield stay at the 9 o’clock position. Since you unscrew the crown, the shield lifts away in the situation with it. On the opposite side of the situation you’ll find the orange ceramic push-piece (which used to be aluminum) at two o’clock: press on this along with the orange ceramic bezel can be rotated in large, solid clicks in either way. Beneath the pusher you’ll find the formerly mentioned, automatic Helium Release valve, that part of me dreams had its “He” letters absolutely flat with the case.Almost perfect. The dial of this Omega Seamaster Ploprof 1200 M Cena Replica Orologiitself is made of titanium (a rare feat) and its surface is treated using some sort of exceptionally manicured, partly glittery gray that allows for some additional visual luster and excellent contrast against the white Super-LumiNova indices, their blackened frames, as well as the fearless palms. The lume, unlike on the bezel, is really bright: when billed by the sun and walking under the weakest shade you can view it show its colour. This, I take it, would be to help read the dip time more easily.
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||39|
|Case diameter||50 mm|
|Blue Steel Hands, Chronometer, Crown Left, Helium Valve|
Report suspicious offer
A reincarnation of the 1970 rugged & robust diving watch. The predecessor was water resistant to 600m & named the PloProf which are the first letters of “Plongeurs Professionnels” (the French words meaning “Professional Divers”). The modern version of this Massive Diving watch is capable of withstanding the crushing pressures endured by deep-sea divers. • Case:
• Brushed/satin finished titanium case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Helium escape valve located on the case edge at the 4 o’clock position. The Helium Escape Valve allows helium to safely escape the watch during decompression when operating from diving bells.
• White lacquered dial.
• Applied blue polished rimmed hour markers with luminous fill.
• Fine blue printed minute track.
• Blued steel hour hand with luminous fill.
• Over-sized orange aluminum minute hand with luminous fill.
• Blued steel seconds hand with orange tip & small rectangle luminous filled segment.
• Left hand crown encased with a crown-protector. The crown protector is locked & unlocked by screwing down or unscrewing the crown.
• The crown is located on the left side of the case so as not to restrict wrist movement.
• Brushed & polished titanium bezel with electric blue polished ceramic fill.
• Security bezel-lock. By pressing down on the orange anodized aluminum button located at the right side of the case one can turn the bezel either way.
• Bezel with luminous indications.
• Polished finished mesh bracelet aptly named the “Shark-Proof” bracelet, fitted with a unique push button deployant buckle:
• Allows for micro adjustment by way of a unique push-button release & then easily tightened to fit.
• Regular 26mm diver extension for comfortable wear over a diving suit.
• Provided with an additional electric blue rubber strap.
• Omega caliber 8912, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours, courtesy of its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS) certified Master-Chronometer. The finished watch, whose movement is a COSC chronometer, passes tests that replicate real-life wearing conditions. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance to 15,000 gauss.
• The movement features Omega’s “Si 14” silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time intervals required between servicing.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique “arabesque” wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty