Omega has held their own on earth with of horology, with leap after leap in technical innovation and design superiority. Since the launch of the Co-Axial moves, the brand has been on the forefront with meteoric sales numbers and an ever widening fan base. Omega has once again shown the world why it’s the watch of this sophisticated socialite, the #1 choice of the James Bond at all us.The Deville Ladymatic is reminiscent of a pocket watch in its own case layout with very soft curved lines and ultra-legible dial. This chic lady’s watch is offered in stainless steel, rose or yellow gold, and in bimetal choices. The inner case body of this gold option is titanium, whereas the internal case body of this steel and bimetal options is stainless steel. These versions come with or without diamonds. Omega has taken this collection a step further by providing freshwater pearl bracelets. Obviously, leather straps of several variations can be gotten with this sequence. Each one of the Ladymatic timepieces arrive in a female dimension of 34mm for the diameter.These fabulous timepieces come in a variety of dial colors (including mother of pearl) and feature a Supernova guilloche theme that’s been carved by hand. TheLadymatic conveys a date display at the 3 o’clock position. The client has the choice of either indicators or diamond hour markers. The palms are altered dauphine shaped and are coated with lume ensuring night readability. Sapphire crystal is chosen based on its own highly scratch resistant properties.
This collection, in its entirety, is chronometer certified by the COSC. Annually just 5 percent of watches attain the coveted chronometer certification. The movement is fitted with the world famous Co-Axial escapement which ensures greater precision with time. The highly decorated movement can be looked at through an exhibition case back on the reverse of the watch. The motion used with this timepiece is the Omega Calibre 8521 which is mechanical self-winding and produced in Switzerland. The Omega Deville Ladymatic is water resistant to 100 meters (10 Bars).Omega traveled back into the 1955 to locate classic elegance, mix it with unique mechanical accomplishments, and eventually create completely new brilliant-looking watch.The Ladymatic lineup of watches from the 1950s was the very first designed just for ladies. Together with the smallest Omega’s automatic motion, it represented one of the very first brand’s self-winding watches.New De Ville Ladymatic watch brings the best elements from yesteryear fully upgraded, at a stylish look, even more refined and tasteful than its predictor.The watches in the line were created as a member of Omega’s most tasteful DeVille collection. Ladymatic’s polished 34 mm case consists of 18 Ct crimson or yellowish gold or of this stainless steel and includes a polished or diamond-paved bezel.The transparent sapphire crystal caseback reveals the powerful movement, in house Omega Co-Axial grade 8520/8521. A time-proven caliber brings accuracy and dependability in De Ville Ladymatic line, and provides 50-hours power reserve.
While Hanhart is a brand that’s most commonly known for their contributions in the field of pilot watches, it’s important to remember that a significant part of their history centers around early stopwatches and dashboard clocks. To pay tribute to this lineage, the brand released the Hanhart PRIMUS Racer, a faithful and highly capable sports chronograph with a design that pulls from the early days of Hanhart racing chronographs and dashboard clocks. While the design has been thoroughly updated, the essence is still there and the watch makes for a practical and functional option for watch enthusiasts eager to get their hands on something sporty with real-world track credibility. In this month’s aBlogtoWatch giveaway, one lucky reader will win a Hanhart PRIMUS Racer Silver Steel Automatic Chronograph watch.
Equipped with Hanhart’s HAN3809 (Valjoux 7750) automatic chronograph movement, the watch provides readouts for the running seconds display together with a 30-minute totalizer for the chronograph and the date at 6 o’clock. The case size is a comfortable but modern 44mm and Hanhart promises water resistance of up to 100m. A signature found on several of the brand’s models is the application of red accents found throughout the dial and most notably, on a single aluminum anodized chronograph pusher at 4 o’clock. This is part of the Hanhart design language that can be traced back to their early days and here, it pairs nicely with the silver steel dial and the watch’s fluted bezel with an inlaid red marking. Other features include an AR-coated sapphire crystal, sapphire display caseback, and a calfskin or vulcanized rubber strap with folding clasp. The Hanhart PRIMUS Racer Silver Steel Automatic Chronograph retails for $2,740 USD and you can enter to win one now by following the instructions below.
To Enter You Must:
1. Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required (if you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there). In the body of your comment, mention your favorite watch category: divers, pilots, or racing-inspired watches. And tell us why!
2. Be a pal. If possible, “like” or follow any or all of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- Follow aBlogtoWatch on Instagram
- Follow Hanhart on Instagram
Want aBlogtoWatch articles automatically sent to you via e-mail? Sign up here:
3. Wait until the giveaway is over on March 31, 2018, for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-US entrants may apply based on sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Hanhart, sponsor of the Hanhart PRIMUS Racer Silver Steel Automatic Chronograph watch giveaway here at aBlogtoWatch!